Saturday, December 19, 2009

Centric Premieres New Video!!!

Hey party people,

My video for "Dealing" starring Ms. Lalah Hathaway will premiere tomorrow morning on the Centric network (the former BETJ.) The video was shot by Impakt Studios (Chris & Blaq).

Here are the times the video will air for sure in the next week during the Christmas holiday. It may air at other times also. It will go into full rotation after the new year.

Saturday, Dec. 19th 8:51a (right after Mos Def's "Umi Says") in Soul Sessions Presents...

Sunday, Dec. 20th 9:42a (right before Nora Jones' "Chasing Pirates") in Soul Sessions Presents...

Thursday, Dec. 24th in the first half of the 8 o'clock hour of Centric Hits

Friday, Dec. 25th in the first half of the 8 o'clock hour of Centric Hits

Saturday, Dec. 26th in the first half of the 8 o'clock hour of Centric Hits

Sunday, Dec. 27th just after 9:30a of Centric Hits

The video will air on VH-1 Soul next week also, but I don't have specific times, so be on the lookout and let me know if/when you see it there.


4 comments:

  1. Got the tv set for "Dealings." All the best Erro. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Central time zone...guess I missed it an hour ago. I'll have to catch it tomorrow morning. Love the song by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Eric Roberson! I can't wait til August for the album! So talented :) I'm a fan for life!

    ReplyDelete