Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The "Muji" Just Cries Away

Photobucket

One of the keys to creating anything; song, sketch, idea; is having that perfect pen and pad handy at all times. MUJI makes some of the best paper and pens in the world! For those who aren’t familiar with their products, let’s go to school real quick:

Over the last 20 years, they have developed a worldwide following with a guiding philosophy that emphasizes innovative and simple materials, processes, and packaging. The resulting products are streamlined, environmentally friendly, and beautiful in their simplicity. MUJI is not only an internationally renowned company, but for many people is a way of life.

Now, the next question is Where Can I get some MUJI?

Glad you asked- http://www.momastore.org/museum/moma/CategoryDisplay_10451_10001_11627_11458_-1_shop_

2 comments:

  1. Okay, is this an artist thing?! I feel like less of a freak for finding joy in buying expensive pens and journals. Nothing raises my spirit like a weighted pen with ink that flows like butter... Now THAT'S living. Did I say too much? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you said ERRO.."Here I am, same place again....with my friends, my faithful pad and pen...." :-) Oh yea, I definitely believe in investing in quality pens and journals/pads. Thanks for the info!!

    ReplyDelete