Friday, February 13, 2009

MUSIC FAN FIRST!

Ladies and gentlemen, to promote my upcoming album and love for music in general, we will be posting videos daily of some of our favorite artists. Some you may be familiar with, some you won't be, but take a look and listen and enjoy. We are starting with one of my favorite artists and voices of all time, Terence Trent D'arby. His album "Vibrator" is one of the most influential albums to my career. He still does incredible music and now goes by the name "SANANDA MAITREYA." Enjoy this incredible live performance of one of my favorite songs by him, "Holding On To You."

Before I was a singer, artist, songwriter.....I was a MUSIC FAN FIRST

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. Vibrator is my favorite TTD album of all time. "Undeniably" is one of my favorite slow jams ever.

    ReplyDelete