Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gramminated.....AGAIN!!

Hey party people,

I am happy to announce that I have been nominated for my 2nd Grammy for my song "Still" off of my album, Music Fan First. It is an exciting time for Independent music. It was just last January when we traveled to California for our 1st Grammy-Nomination for a "Tale of Two". I would like to thank my producer Brett Baker, for creating such an awesome song as well.

I would also like to thank my family and staff for everything! We have been working hard to level the playing field between major and independent music. I think we are making strides. I thank everyone for their love and prayers, and truly ask that you continue to send positive energy this way.

Please visit Grammy.com to get a full list of the nominations.

I would like to give a warm thank you to Live @ Best Buy and everyone that supported yesterday's performance. We had such a great time and we hope you did too! We had the largest crowd the store had seen for this series, and were asked to come back again.

Thank you to my ERF'lings, you all are appreciated.

Peace,

e

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you sir. I hope you win, but if not, definitely enjoy the ride..and the parties

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so awesome! you certainly deserve it! congrats ;-)

    ReplyDelete