Thursday, March 10, 2011

ERIC ROBERSON IN HUGO BOSS

If you know me well, you probably know Hugo Boss is my favorite brand. Well we had a busy month and i did my best to stay casket sharp. In all of these pics and events i am wearing Hugo Boss.

THE MONIQUE SHOW

The Monique Show with Meagan Good.

Later that day i did an album listening party hosted by Jodine's Corner at Mood's Music. In the bottom left of this picture is my keyboard player, Aaron Hardin. He produced a song entitled "Couldn't Draw You Better (Feat. Phonte)" on my upcoming album.


GRAMMY WEEK

ASCAP GRAMMY BRUNCH


The 3rd Annual MojaMoja Pre-Grammy Brunch




THE PRE GRAMMY NOMINEE RECEPTION

I truly wish i had a better pic of this suit. Navy blue pants to match the elbow patches. #winning#

GRAMMY RED CARPET
I bought those shoes at the Barney's Whole Sale Event that was next door to the Grammys. Shout out to Russel Taylor for giving me the heads up that that was happening.


NAACP IMAGE AWARDS


Presenting with Myra J during the Pre Tell segment.

1 comment:

  1. "...casket sharp...", luv that LOL!! Lookin' pretty fly in HB. I am eagerly awaiting your next project ;)

    ReplyDelete