Saturday, April 17, 2010

MS Walk 2010

Hey everybody wanted to let you know that on tomorrow, Sunday, April 18th my staff and friends will be walking for MS Walk 2010. The name of our team is "Make That Change." There is still time to make a donation to the organization even after the walk is completed. But if you can take time to spread word or make a donation, we would truly appreciate it.

Donations can be made through my wife's page by clicking here

Below is a picture of my wife Shawn, Sweetlocs & Anshia participating in last year's MS Walk 2009.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for you efforts! I will be at the Cheshire, CT walk site tomorrow. My daughter has organized a team for me. It is named "Tommy's Angels"... That was the name my sister used for our team in the past. My friends think we should chance it to Tommy's Troopers. I guess it doesn't matter what name we use as long as we can raise money to help fight MS.

    ReplyDelete