Thursday, April 8, 2010

THE SOUL SYMPHONY AN OUR RETURN TO HOWARD

I can't express the joy it felt to perform on Howard's campus again. Not to mention sharing the stage with the ultimate Howard Girl Ms Roberta Flack. I had to break out the Tux on them. hahahaha.. Plus my good friends N'Dambi (looking like a superhero), Navasha Daya, and Rhonda Thomas tore up their sets as well. My boy Kenny Lattimore was in town so ofcourse we had to get him on stage. Yeh just a great night all around. Hopefully the Soul Symphony can go on tour.


Download:
FLVMP43GP

1 comment:

  1. THANKS ERIC FOR BLESSING HOWARD WITH YOUR PRESENCE LAST SATURDAY EVENING...IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU, ROBERTA FLACK, N'DAMBI, KENNY LATTIMORE AND EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THE SOUL SYMPHONY....I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO SPEAK WITH ME AND SIGN YOUR CD'S I PURCHASED.....YOU'RE DEFINITELY A SLEPT ON GEM IN THE INDUSTRY....KEEP CREATING DOPE MUSIC.....PEACE!!!! WISDOM

    ReplyDelete