Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MJ Video Game

Photobucket


Yes folks, scheduled for the holiday season 2010 will be a Michael Jackson game. No official title for the new video game. The MJ Estate has given clearance for this project as well. "Microsoft makers of the Xbox 360, have already announced plans to release their Kinetic technology, which uses cameras to read a gamer's body movements and translate them onto the TV screen, all without the use of a controller or remote."

So you'll be able to "get your Michael Jackson" on for real party people. I definitely plan on copping this once it's released.

Now, how many of you remember the MJ game for Sega Genesis?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. My father had a friend that worked for Sega and he would let us borrow his Sega Saturn and Moonwalker video game for months at a time. I'm 24 and I surely remember this game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely remember this game for Sega! All my friends use to play it at my house....LOL...but yep, I'm a HUGE MJ lover, and will be getting this game when it is released! Thanks for the info ERRO! I'll have to keep watch on what DATE it will be released. You know it will be sold out FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. =0 Thanks a LOT!!!!!! I am a HUGE MJ Fan myself (including moves & Songs(knowing them(my YouTube channel is whitnerdymoowalker))) so I personally can't WAIT to get it!

    P.S. Seen the movie but havent played the game... =(

    ReplyDelete