Friday, July 9, 2010

Live Premiere of "Still" Video Friday!!

Photobucket


The new music video for my song "Still", a fan favorite off of Music Fan First, will premiere online on Friday, July 9th giving everyone a one time only opportunity to screen the video before it is made available for viewing on TV networks and other online outlets.

I will be chatting live before and after the premiere to discuss the video and thoughts behind it's concept. To participate in this one time only advanced screening of "Still", please go to http://www.ustream.tv/channel/eric-roberson on Friday, July 9th at 2pm EST.

The video will be premiering also on VH1 Soul, Friday, July 9th at 9pm EST.

1 comment:

  1. I saw In Cleveland this weekend. I must say I had not heard of you before. But now you have a new fan. Thank for the great show!!!

    ReplyDelete